In this role you will also be expected to:
- Prospect, cultivate and grow new Partners/Dealers/Resellers across EMEA.
- Manage a team of 2-3 Channel Sales Representatives (responsible for NORDICS, UKI, SEE and ME).
- Respond to partner requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include, but may not be limited to, system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- Demonstrate Spaceti solutions for Partner profile organisations (Workplace consultants, system integrators and other interested parties).
- Evaluate effectivity of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI.
- Be the central point of contact and advocacy at Spaceti, orchestrating the partner engagements across the various departments: product, content, marketing, and sales.
- Ensure successful execution of marketing and sales acceleration programs, with a drive for measurable outcomes and revenue yield.
- Facilitate meaningful relationships between Spaceti and our partners’ teams. This includes partners executive leaders, sales, marketing, product managers and engineering.
- Identify new opportunities for quality, high ROI engagements with partners.
- Provide system sales training for Partners, Resellers, Dealers, System integrators and educating prospects on the complete Spaceti product portfolio.
- Travel within assigned territory. Such travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects but is expected to be up to 2 weeks per month. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying locations) and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
- Audio-visual systems integrators (AV/IT Systems Integrators).
- Workplace consultants.
- Property and facility managers.
- Office furniture suppliers.
- Office/commercial lighting and cabling companies.
- Smart building/smart workplace systems integrators.
- Any company that performs professional services for office spaces/workplaces: Lightning, Cabling, Security, Access Control, CCTV, etc.
Partner Activation Metrics:
- Commitment: Partner business plan with time-bound, measurable targets.
- Investment: Measurable partner investment in brand w/ vendor.
- Co-Sell: Collaborative account planning and cross-sell targeting.
- Deal Registration: Number of partner-led and vendor-led registered deals.
- Deal Progression: Partner-led proposals, SOWs, POCs, and business cases.
Partner Performance Metrics:
- Perf-to-Plan: Backward-looking YTD sales performance relative to an agreed upon target.
- Pipeline-to-Target: Forward-looking pipeline comparison to an index (e.g., 3x) of sales target.
- Ave. Deal Size: Average deal size achieved by partner vs. a target.
- Training & Certs: Partner achievement of training & certification levels.
- Partner Required Tasks: Completion of partner contracts & other onboard tasks.