Spaceti Partners Day 2022
Dec. 22, 2022
For the first time ever – Spaceti organized an exclusive gathering for partners in Madrid!
Spaceti Partners Day in Madrid took place on 18th November at The Music Station. At this exclusive gathering, our partners had the opportunity to learn more about our recent project with Warner Music Spain and get an update on Spaceti’s global vision, product development, and roadmap.
The agenda was:
- The event took place at Warner Music Spain’s headquarters and started at 10:00 with arrival at the location and welcome drinks and snacks.
- We proceeded with a welcome speech from Max Verteletskyi, CEO & Co-founder at Spaceti — he talked about Spaceti vision on going global.
- Then, we went through product updates and roadmap with Ondrej Plevka, our CTO & Co-founder, and Andrey Ognevsky, our Technical Product Manager.
- We continued the program with a conversation with the Warner Music Spain team, our local partner WSS and SALTO KS on the “behind-the-scenes” of creating The Music Station, a new creative workplace experience. They shared their experiences working on The Music Station project with open-up Q&A from the audience.
- We had a visit from Kenneth Cole, COO at Warner Music Spain, and Guillermo Gonzalez, President of Warner Music Iberia.
- The highlight of the day was The Music Station building tour, where our partners could see the
- The learning&sharing program finished with lunch, and after that we went to watch “Tick Tick…Boom!”, a musical drama that tells the story of Jonathan Larson, an aspiring composer from the 1990s.
- The intense and productive day finished with food and drinks at the local restaurant.
We had a great time connecting with our partners in a more personal way at this event! We got the opportunity to share ideas and feedback about how to work together better in the future, and we’re excited to see what’s coming next for us as a team. We’ll be looking forward to continuing this tradition in 2023!
Click here to watch the video from the event.
Become our partner and share our vision on going global! Click here to contact us!
Don’t want to miss a thing? Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date.