BCG Strategy Cup 2018 with Spaceti is here!
Sep. 18, 2018
We are proud to announce a partnership with BCG Czech Republic for this year’s BCG Strategy Cup, a student competition for future leaders that want to develop their career as consultants or found their own businesses. Working in teams, the students will try to solve a real case provided by Spaceti and thus help shape the future of digitalizing buildings while receiving advice from experienced BCG consultants.
"We wanted to give students the opportunity to participate in developing a Czech start-up that has a global reach,” BCG Strategy Cup Director Dobromila Klimanová said of the partnership. Spaceti CEO Max Verteletskyi, himself a BCG Strategy Cup finalist a few years ago, explained what he gained from the competition succinctly: “This experience helped teach me how to create and scale my own company."
That is why we are honoured to partner with the BCG Strategy Cup and to bring together active and talented students that will contribute to solving challenges and radically changing the way people interact with buildings.
SO… HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Create a team of up to 4 university students
- Register your team here by October 22
- Five teams will be shortlisted for the final round that will take place in the BCG/Spaceti office on October 31 – November 2
- The announcement of the two winning teams will take place in November during a post-competition party at the BCG office
AND WHAT AWAITS YOU?
- Solving an impactful real-life case: Spaceti will apply some or all recommendations proposed by the winning teams
Receive training and coaching from BCG consultants
- Steepen your learning curve
- The winning teams will win round-trip airfare worth up to CZK 15,000 for each member
REGISTER HERE BY MIDNIGHT OCTOBER 22, 2018
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.