- Participate in the product design stage and give technical feedback on proposed new features and improvements.
- Improve our REST API in Ruby on Rails.
- Learn about and build a scalable multi-tenancy SaaS solution.
- Test, release, and maintain the code you write with a laser-like focus on quality.
- Work with a high-performance senior team, as well as with the backend lead and CTO.
- Work on any part of the product using a wide variety of modern technologies (TimescaleDB, AWS etc.).
- Develop new mobile app features, such as workstation and parking space booking system, and integrate the next generation of occupancy sensors with our analytical platform etc.
- Address bugs and issues, along with some refactoring of existing code as well.
- Rails framework
- Cloud Hosting (AWS, Heroku)