Are you the type of person that looks at a mobile app or website and immediately knows what should be improved and how to design it better? Well, the purpose of this role is to ensure that the user experience is as efficient as possible and that it makes sense to people.
Challenges you want to solve with us:
- Create a cross-functional platform for digitising buildings
- Work within the product team to define the customers’ and the business problems
- Build high-fidelity designs and simple prototypes
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who has:
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Experience working closely with software engineers
- Understanding of technical implications in their design decisions
- Great portfolio – please send it with your CV
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Strong skills in typography and grids
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours, home office, paid time off
- Proper and modern HW, learning budget, community activities etc.
- A friendly and international team of passionate startuppers, English as a common language
- Opportunity to participate in a great global adventure
- Snacks and drinks (free lunch once per week), good coffee
- Other benefits such as Multisport card, tabletop football.
Please fill out this form and we will be in contact with you soon