Are you the type of person that looks at a mobile app or website and immediately knows what should be improved and how to design it better? Well, the purpose of this role is to ensure that the user experience is as efficient as possible and that it makes sense to people.
Challenges you want to solve with us:
- Create a cross-functional platform for digitising buildings
- Work within the product team to define the customers’ and the business problems
- Build high-fidelity designs and simple prototypes
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who has:
- Strong design skills across iOS, Android and web platforms
- Experience working closely with software engineers
- Understanding of technical implications in their design decisions
- Great portfolio – please send it with your CV
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Strong skills in typography and grids
What do we offer:
- A friendly and international team of passionate start-uppers, English as a common language
- Flexible working hours, home office, paid time off
- Appropriate and modern HW, a learning budget, free fruits and vegetables, soft drinks, community activities, etc.
- Other benefits such as Multisport cards, etc.
Please fill out this form and we will be in contact with you soon